8:00 am - 8:30 am Registration for workshop B and welcome coffee
8:30 am - 11:00 am Workshop B | EVALUATING THE NEED OF FURTHER INTERIOR LIGHTING REGULATIONS
Extetior lighting today is highly regulated, putting limits to the exterior ligthing designers, as well as engineers. Different situtation with interior lighting, where most parts in the world do not face great
regulations. This workshop will offer a platform to elaborate on the question:Shall the automotive INTERIOR lighting be strictly regulated by the government or automotive agencies just like they do with
• Analysis of the current global regulations for interior lighting.
• Potential areas to monitor: intensity, color, location and function control.
• Impact of regulatory requirements on traffic safety, technology development and styling variety.
11:00 am - 11:40 am Fingerfood Lunch & registration for workshop C
11:40 am - 2:10 pm Workshop C | LIGHT AND SENSORS – FINDING THE RIGHT BALANCE BETWEEN DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
This workshop provides a brainstorming platform for lighting designer and lighting engineers on how to manage the balancing act between space for lighting technology and space for lighting design.
Join the discussion with a dedicated focus on sensors within the lamp. How to unite great technology with powerful design when it comes to light sensors?
• Come together with lighting designers and engineers for understanding each other’s aims and pain points
• How can costs be kept down when there is a need to exchange only one, lamp or sensor, breaks and needs to be exchanged
• Limited space – Exchange on how to best join technology and design for using the limited space in the most efficient way possible