8:00 am - 8:30 am Registration for workshop B and welcome coffee
8:30 am - 11:00 am Workshop B | EVALUATING THE NEED OF FURTHER INTERIOR LIGHTING REGULATIONS
Extetior lighting today is highly regulated, putting limits to the exterior ligthing designers, as well as engineers. Different situtation with interior lighting, where most parts in the world do not face great
regulations. This workshop will offer a platform to elaborate on the question:Shall the automotive INTERIOR lighting be strictly regulated by the government or automotive agencies just like they do with
• Analysis of the current global regulations for interior lighting.
• Potential areas to monitor: intensity, color, location and function control.
• Impact of regulatory requirements on traffic safety, technology development and styling variety.
11:00 am - 11:30 am Coffee break and registration for workshop C
11:30 am - 2:00 pm Workshop C | LIGHT AND SENSORS – FINDING THE RIGHT BALANCE BETWEEN DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
This workshop provides a brainstorming platform for lighting designer and lighting engineers on how to manage the balancing act between space for lighting technology and space for lighting design.
Join the discussion with a dedicated focus on sensors within the lamp. How to unite great technology with powerful design when it comes to light sensors?
• Come together with lighting designers and engineers for understanding each other’s aims and pain points
• How can costs be kept down when there is a need to exchange only one, lamp or sensor, breaks and needs to be exchanged
• Limited space – Exchange on how to best join technology and design for using the limited space in the most efficient way possible
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm Network Luncheon and registration for workshop D
3:00 pm - 5:30 pm Workshop D | CASE STUDY: PUTTING YOUR LIGHT SIGNATURE – A STEP BY STEP ANALYSIS
Branding via a light signature, the dream of every OEM. Learn in this sessions what possibilities you have and how to use them in a cost efficient way. This workshop offers a step by step analysis on how
to individualize your brand in terms of lighting design.
• Identify the challenges you have with branding via light
• Exchange on best practice examples that are already on the market, and on what is convincing about them
• Elaborate in a team of experts from different lighting areas and from different companies a step by step analysis on how to reach an unique light signature